A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
All you need to do is get enough still reference images of the old place with your trusty camera quick as you can, get back to the van, get home and get paid. The second-unit crew will be on location today, but you don't need to interact with them at all. You've got a job to do, they'll just slow you down, and that one sound guy has no end of photography puns.
Warning: MAY BE TOO OLD-SCHOOL TEXT-ADVENTUREY FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. Includes sound and occasional graphics when played in a multimedia interpreter - download links below.
Download an appropriate Glulx interpreter for your system if you don't already have one installed. (Don't be afraid! It's very similar to using a PDF reader such as Adobe.)
Open the gblorb game file with the interpreter. If the interpreter install associates the .gblorb extension with the program, you can double click the file itself to begin.
These are recommended:
- Winglulxe for Windows: http://www.ifarchive.org/if-archive/programming/glulx/interpreters/glulxe/WinGlu...
- UPDATE! Gargoyle for Mac: https://github.com/erkyrath/garglk/releases
You may need to update the Gargoyle interpreter to play with sound if you have an older version.
- Gargoyle for other systems (Win/Linux) (Sound may not work): https://github.com/garglk/garglk/archive/master.zip
- Lectrote: Win/Mac/Linux (no sound) https://github.com/erkyrath/lectrote/releases
- Transparent Source (Source Code Amnesty Day)Apr 02, 2023